Sunday, June 2, 2013

Eyelet Outlet Team up!


Hi Everyone!  Over at the Eyelet Outlet the DT has teamed up with Art Impressions to bring you some wonderful creations featuring Art Impression Stamps and Eyelet Outlet products.  I chose to work with this adorable griszzley bear.... I think he is adorable and I knew there would just be so many different ways I could use the stamp and brads from the Eyelet Outlet together.   So here is my grizzley bear bithday card!  





I  used two different types of EO brads.....mini bee brads and balloon brads-bright.  Here is a close up of the both the stamp and brads.  I know I will definately be creating some other cards featuring this cute bear in the future.  Can see him wearing a hat brad or maybe glasses and a mustache brads.  Oh so many fun ideas!

Stop by the Eyelet Outlet blog all week to see what other creations the DT came up!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic