Monday, March 26, 2012

March Inspiration for Eyelet Outlet

So this month over at the Eyelet Outlet I designed 8 tags using product from the Eyelet Outlet.  They asked for someone to create 3 tags to feature but I love being on the DT and working with the product so much that I made 8... Here they are!  I also used lots of Glitz products on the layouts.... my favorite being their Paper Layers....



  I used the new cherry brads... (my favorite)

 The new Strawberry brad I attached to button and added a bit of baker's twine.... I also included some of the matching ribbon from the Eyelet Outlet...

 Used the standard size metallic round brads....

I used mini red brads and lined up ran them across the tag...

 I used both owl brads and a bit of the new owl ribbon...

 I used a gold pearl brad as the perfect accent...

 I used the new tiny honeybees... I love these....

This one has mini ladybugs... 

 We also were each asked to create a project using the new bottle cap brads.... I created a card... which I really like... they were the perfect brad for the project!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. What a cool collection of tags!! Thanks for participating in the Glitz Design March blog challenge!! Hope to see you in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags are so adorable. What a great little gift for a friend. Those bottle cap ones look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic