Thursday, February 9, 2012

My cards featured over at the Eyelet Outlet

Have you checked out the new brads over at the Eyelet Outlet_ I love all the new brads sooooo much!  I love making cards... Here are a bunch of cards I made using the new brads from the Eyelet Outlet.... I was also featured on the Eyelet Outlet blog so make sure you pop over there too and check out all the fun... http://www.eyeletoutlet.blogspot.com/2012/02/monday-design-team-inspiration.html#comment-form

Here are my cards....






This one is my favorite and I love it because I used ribbon from Paper Loves Glue.... and if you have never checked out Kim\s store you really should... I am totally addicted and the seam binding is sooo easy to work with with and looks so nice on projects... On top of that she seems to have any and every color you could ever want...


1 comment:

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic