Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cookin Up Creations Challenge 6

Here is my last entry into the Cookin up Creations Crop Chef Challenge....I used gesso and moulding paste on the background to give it texture and to make it look old.... also I painted the dog's paw and stamped it onto the canvas tag....
Image
Ingredients: 
- punch out- I punched out the circles to make the pluto banner 
- striped patterned paper- 2 pieces one behind the banner and one next to the picture
- layered embellishment- made from fabric yarn button and chipboard bone

Special Ingredient: 
- Use Fabric on your creation- canvas tag, embellishments and trim

Technique: 
- Tear at least one edge of a photo pr paper- paper sacks are torn as well as the striped paper strips



Here is a close up where you can see the background a little better...

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool LO ! Hope you'll drop by for the giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic