Monday, February 7, 2011

Dollies and XOXO Challenge and Hello Again...

Hi everyone so I know that I have been MIA since Christmas but it got crazy there for awhile... it always seems like it does when I travel back to Cali... So yes that is where I was back at home in Cali... I was there from Jan. 6- Jan. 22.  My daughter had a cold when we were leaving to go back to Norway and by the time we got home she was fully sick.  She ran a fever without a break for 6 days straight any where from 100.1 to 104.6.... the doctors first wouldnt give us anything just told us it was a virus and ear infection... finally on day 6 when her fever spiked to 104.6 they gave us antibiotic and literally with the first slurp the fever went down and finally disappeared.  It was so sad to see her so sick.... Anyhow since she has been well here the last few days and I am finally getting over the jetlag I did a few layouts... 

The first is for  Design Dollies... I stayed on their design team for another term and there have been some changes so head on over and check it out... This week we were suppose to use the colors violet, ivory and green.... so here you go.....
The next layout I did was for XOXO... Head over there and pick a layout or 2 that you would like to scraplift this month.....


3 comments:

  1. Great layouts Nicole! The first one is so bright and cute (did u stitch it all by hand?), and the second one is beautiful. Great picture of you, and I love Lars´look in the background!
    Loved the papers btw. Chose what I would like and gave the rest to K to pick from. Just a few ended up for recycling actually... Am going to continue my task of sorting out my room tonight, will call u about meeting, but maybe meet up on thur or fri evening?(the in-laws will be here from sat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Nicole, so glad to hear you have both recovered xx Loving both of them - you rocked the Dollies colours, of course, and I love your GORGEOUS wedding pic in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic