Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trade It Thursday until Dec. 23rd

This time I have pulled together some really fun stuff... Like usual I just have doubles of this stuff....

Here are some close ups of everything




What do you get:
6 pieces of double sided My Minds Eye So Sophie papers
5x5 My Minds Eye Canvas
3 My Minds Eye Transpariences (Love, Far&Away, Other things may change us, but we start and end with family...)
Pink Paislee cardstock stickers color licorice
Sandylion Rouge de Garance inspiration Designer Fabric Brads
2 Heidi Swapp Black Chipboard frames


So do you want this? 
Basically just leave a comment with a description of your trade and link to a picture if that is possible.  In two weeks a winner will be chosen and then we will exchange addresses. This trade will ship from Norway and you can choose to either ship to my Norway or California address.  Sometimes the shipping is only a 2 or 3 dollars more to ship it to me here in Norway and I really hate having to wait until I get back to Cali to get my package.   If you need more details you can check the link in my sidebar.  Any questions email me or leave a comment...
You can offer anything you would like for the trade!!!! Yes anything!  If you are wondering about some things that I would like... I am really into vintage embellishments, charms, dictionary or music pages, game pieces, labels....  I would love some flowers too... handmade flowers or Prima or basically any flowers are great!  Homemade embellishment are the best!  Basically I just want to share the stuff that I am not using.  I am not so concerned with what I get back.... 



Do you want to trade but this isnt your cup of tea... let me know what you are looking for (and what you have to trade)... I have a huge box of stuff set aside for Trade it Thursday... I can try to pull a trade together that you would like.... 

Don't forget if you are sporting my Trade It Thursday button you get a little something extra

This trade will ship from Norway and will end Dec. 23rd at 11:59pm PST

everybody worldwide is welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic