Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You are so Silly. Challenge for Design Dollies

***** For some reason this never posted even though it was scheduled to... well here you go anyhow...*****
This week at Design Dollies I got the privilege to do and example for the element challenge... the theme is You are so Silly.... I had another idea when I started with this layout but in the end I ended up with this..... I really wanted it to be sillier.... oh well.... So because of that I am going to not only use my new layout I created but here is an older layout to and it fits so well....  Please head over to Design Dollies to enter the challenge.  All the challenges are so great this week and  we would love to have you play with us in the dollhouse!
Here is the new one....
Here is the older one

1 comment:

  1. Love them both! Most of all the second one I think. Love all the buttons and the bright colors, and the flowers are so cool! Did u make them yourself?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic