Monday, October 11, 2010

Trade it Thursday until Oct. 20th

I didnt get any offers for the last Trade it Thursday... I figured this is because I havnt had a lot of traffic on the blog since I went to California and wasnt posting for a while.  In short I decided to relist the Trade It Thursday because it really is soooo fabby. I actually really love this stuff but just have too much of it.  I won a huge prize pack and  a lot of stuff was duplicates.  That is okay because that just means more for you. 

So here is what you get:
Making Memories Grommet Tool Kit with a ton of Grommets (used once to demo also it has a dent in the lid that got there when we moved)
Autumn Leaves Heather Bailey File Folders
Autumn Leaves Heather Bailey Transparent Letters
Autumn Leaves Heather Bailey Chipboard Letters
Tinkering Al Fresco Finery felt adornments
Tinkering Al Fresco Die Cuts
5 pieces of matching patterned paper
Laser-cut 12x12 Doily


The value of the trade is $50-60

This trade will ship from California and you can decide if you would like to ship yours to California or Norway.  If you are wondering how the trade works....Basically just leave a comment with a description of your trade and link to a picture if that is possible.  In two weeks a winner will be chosen and then we will exchange addresses.  If you need more details you can check the link in my sidebar.  Any questions email me or leave a comment...  

You can offer anything you would like for the trade but if you are wondering about some of the things I would like.... Crop-a-dile Big Bite, Moonlight Whispers Stamps (Kraftin' Kimie Stamps), Stickles, ribbon, Prima Flowers or basically any flowers, vintage items (pages from dictionary, music, or children's books,  old labels, Melissa Francis or Jenni Bowlin items).  

This trade will run until Wednesday October  20th 11:59pm PST....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic