Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Simply Obsessed Design Team- Hooray!


I cant believe it.... I really cant believe it!!!! I applied for the DT at Simply Obsessed because I really wanted to be on it.  As some of you know it was a Simply Obsessed crop in April that I first dusted off my scrappy stuff and decided to try.  I hadnt scrapped for over 2.5 years....  My layouts were pretty rusty but I did it and I couldnt believe the fun I had.  I loved it and I stayed an active part of the community.  Soooo like I said I applied for the design team.  I got it!  Heather (the owner) was swamped with applications.  She kept two of the designer on from last term, reinstated a former DT and then added me!  I am the only newbie, green horn, newcomer, freshmen, first timer, beginner, new kid on the block, rookie, tenderfoot, new arrival.....


Please if you havent ever been to Simply Obsessed come by... the kits are to die for and the forum is a ton of fun... one of the coolest things is that there is a crop every month.  So drop by and say hi.... and dont forget to tell them that I sent you.  I promise you wont be disappointed!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! How exciting, you are going to be great! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, hunneh! and of COURSE she accepted you as a newb there - your stuff is to DIE for and every team who has you is LUCKY to have you! :) *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!!! You deserve it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic