Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August Guest Designer at Creative Scrapbooking Divas

I am so excited to announce that I am the guest designer at Creative Scrapbooking Divas.  It was really nice of Louise to ask me.  Here is my challenge....

I know you all have them and you have probably stuck them away in the back of an album or in a box somewhere.... what you ask?
Layouts that you just dont like or rather hate! I know that I have a few. Most scrappers like to put them away and move on but dont those pictures deserve better? You chose the pictures for a reason and there are a lot of reasons that a layout may not have worked at the time.

So my challenge is for you to do a Layout Makeover. I want to see everyones before and afters. You might only need to change the embellishments or maybe the whole thing needs to be torn apart. So all of you out of sight out of mine type of scrappers this will be a challenge but in my opinion a scrap challenge should be a challenge!

This is my first layout inspired by the Beach Boys CA Girls.... I hated the colors....

This is the redone layout... I changed the colors kept a few of the embellishments and added some new ones, and changed the title slightly with a new look comes an updated song title Kate Perry's CA Gurls.... (I know those of you who are blog followers have already seen it)....
So scurry over to Creative Scrapbooking Divas to do your own makeover.  You have until the 31st of August.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT position!!! Gorgeous page and what a great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being designer of the month.
    I have to say I have a "few" layouts I am not happy with. LOVE LOVE the new makeover and the colors are perfect. Great job, see why you have been chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Guest DT spot Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Now that is a great challenge!!! And congrats on the GDT!! =) Hopefully i'll have some time over to join in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic