Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Winners of the Design Dollies blog hop

So did you catch the fact that I said winnerSSSS.  This is right I had such a hard time picking just one winner from all the lovely comments sooo I picked two.  One of you won the kit from Dolce Scrapbook and the other a Gift Ceritificate to their fave online store...  So without further ado.... the winners are..........................................................


Dolce Scrapbooking Prima Umbrella Kit is Ashley

The Gift Ceritificate is Chloe


I cant believe all the fun we had this weekend.... and the prizes....we had so many winners.  We couldnt have done it without you! Oh by the way... I am the crafty doll with the glasses....


Please email me your addresses and Chloe please let me know where you would like me to purchase a GC for you from....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic