Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This weeks Dollie Elements Challenge

So this week we have some great challenges over at Design Dollies for you.  There are a total of 3 challenges each week.  This week I created a LO for the elements challenge.  You have to scrap a layout based around a vintage film.  So my LO is of my dog Pluto who was dressed up as a pilot for Halloween 2007.  So just to make it a little interesting around here.... I have decided to give the first person that can tell me what movie my quote is from a little RAK.  Just a little something to hopefully brighten your day. It should be really easy!  

Oh and one more thing since we all love to win stuff come hop with us over at Design Dollies starting Friday July 23rd until Sunday July 25th.  Ssshhh just a little secret but I a going to have a fab candy for the hop to giveaway.  I hope to see you all there...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooohhhh I know!!! AIRPLANE!!! I can almost quote that movie word for word all the way thru.......same with Caddy Shakc and all the Austin Powers movies....thats something to be proud of huh? LOL. Love your take on the Dollies challenge and looking forward to seeing more of your AMAZING DT pages!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic