Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Great Day at the Farm

I had so much fun today... The DH's fam, DH, DD and I went to a festival/market that they had at a nearby farm. There were animals, a horse and carge ride, crafts for kids, flea market, flower market, food and lots of people selling handmade crafts.  I totally scored big time...I got a ton of plants, fabric, lace, glass jars, a painting and other stuff that I can use in scrapping.  The best part was that I hardly paid anything.  I took a pic of some of the stuff that I got.
I plan to use some of the fabric to make flowers.  I thought the jars would be perfect for storing some more supplies.  A lot of my current containers are stuffed full. 
 The lace was not loose.  One of the pieces was on a little curtain, the other two were on doilies.  I cut off the lace when I got home.  I also got two more doilies that I will use whole on a LO.  I thought they would look really cool.  I even got a package of paper doiles so expect a lot of LOs with doiles to come.  HeeHee
I also got a painting... I thought it was really nice so I had to have it... I dont have any open walls so I have no idea where I am going to put it. 
The plants I got were fab too but I didnt take any pics of them.  I got a black current bush, a black berry, 2 fushias, a begonia and two mystery plants. I dont know what the plants are or what kind of flowers they have so they are mystery plants.  I can't wait to get home to plant the plants and scrap using some of these great finds.... I will post the LOs when I finish them.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful things you purchased!

    Thanks for joining my blogcandy!
    Anita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic