Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Card for Mo's Challenge Blog

How is everyone today?  It has been raining here again today but tomorrow should be nice which means I will plant more in the garden.  I have a card that I would like to share.  I love Mo's Digital Pencil and really wish that I could have each and every one of her stamps but I can't afford that.  Here is my card for this weeks challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog as well as my entry for the Guest Designer Challenge..  For the first challenge you had to make a card that shows love and for the Guest Designer you had to use the following sketch.  I was inspired by the circle so I made a circle card.  So without further ado here is the sketch and card.

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is such a darling card! Great coloring. Love how you've used the ric-rac ribbon.
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! The sentiment is perfect with that image. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking you time to comment. I really appreciate it!
Thanks
Nic